color not matching when printing

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

out of nowhere my colors are not matching when printing from PSE 2020 to my epson 4880, the colors match fine when printing from my old PSE 2.0, i have been using PSE 2020 for about 3 months and this is the first time there has been an issue.  any idea what is going on here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post Photoshop Elements related queries over at 

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved your post to Photoshop Elements, the settings differ so, best to get help there.

Hi,

its so easy to make an error in duplicating printing settings - have a double check everything is the same.

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct", so that others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net :: adobe forum volunteer

[please do not use the reply button on a message in the thread, only use the one at the top of the page, to maintain chronological order]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Edit menu>color settings and check the option to manage for computer screens

In the Epson printer management dialog, check that the printer manages colors.

Calibrate your monitor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines