Highlighted

Color Picker grayed out while color coding the Keyword tags in Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to color code the keyword tags in Organizer, the color picker box is grey. How can I enable color?

TOPICS
How to, Organizer, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color Picker grayed out while color coding the Keyword tags in Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to color code the keyword tags in Organizer, the color picker box is grey. How can I enable color?

TOPICS
How to, Organizer, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot color code keywords in Photoshop Elemensts.

Which version of Photoshop Elements are you using and what is your computer's OS? Here's the general workflow to edit/add a color tag to Keword.

• Click the New button and select Edit from the menu.
  • Click Edit Icon in the Edit Keyword Tag dialog box.
  • You can edit the following properties of an icon:
  • Color: Click Choose Color and select a color to change the color of the icon.

tg_keywordcategory.png

Let us know if the above workflow does not work for you. 

If the Color picker is still grayed out, restore the app preferences to default as mentioned below:

• Go to Edit > Preferences (Mac: Photoshop Elements > Preferences > General), click the Reset Preferences on next launch button, and then click OK. When you restart Adobe Photoshop Elements, all preferences are reset to default settings.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0