colour tool does not allow black and white

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have already eyedropped black / white . But once i clicked on the image, grey appears . i'm in the mode of RGB colour. It only doesn't work for black and white. I've tried with red , blue , etc and they all worked. Just not black and white. i'm really frustrated 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

colour tool does not allow black and white

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have already eyedropped black / white . But once i clicked on the image, grey appears . i'm in the mode of RGB colour. It only doesn't work for black and white. I've tried with red , blue , etc and they all worked. Just not black and white. i'm really frustrated 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what are you trying to do?

Is the image open in Editor, Expert tab?

Have you made a selection of the object intended for the color change to b/w?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and exactly which tool are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0