Highlighted

Computer for Elements2020

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am upgrading to Elements 2020 concurrent with purchasing a new computer primarily to support my photo work.  I am advised by Adobe that Elements 2020 performs equally well in both Mac and Windows environments.  Does anyone have experience suggesting I'd be better with one or the other?

Phil

TOPICS
Mac, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Computer for Elements2020

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am upgrading to Elements 2020 concurrent with purchasing a new computer primarily to support my photo work.  I am advised by Adobe that Elements 2020 performs equally well in both Mac and Windows environments.  Does anyone have experience suggesting I'd be better with one or the other?

Phil

TOPICS
Mac, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum from the Photoshop forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 0
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't advise a preference, but here are the minimum system requirements for each:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2019 0
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> Does anyone have experience suggesting I'd be better with one or the other?

I use both daily. There are no real compelling technical reasons for Mac or Windows these days. The experience of the software on both is very similar in my view.

It boils down to budget and personal preference.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 1
peckhert LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2019 0