• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer freeze using Photoshop Elements 2018

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer freezes up when I use Photoshop Elements 2018. I have an HP with AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics, 3.50 GHz, 64-bit operating system x64 based processor. When I am working with my photos, after about 5-6 minutes, the computer freezes up and I have to restart. I use Windows 10. I have tried to use the "run compatibility troubleshooter" but it only shows up to Windows 8. The program worked fine when I first got it, but now it freezes up. Help!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the "Photoshop" forum for you.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible that media analysis is taking up resources.  Go to Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis and try turning face recognition and auto-creations off while you are working on your catalog.  If that is the problem, I would suggest turning the Media Analysis back on when your computer is otherwise idle e.g. overnight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines