Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Configuration minimale requise

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai un portable Fujitsu T734 avec un système Windows 10 ayant toutes les caractéristiques minimales demandées pour faire fonctionner adéquatement Photoshop Elements 2021, sauf le processeur de 6è génération. Celui que j'ai sur mon portable est un processeur Intel i7-4702MQ CPU de 2,2 GHz, soit un processeur de 4è génétation.

Est-ce que ça veut dire que je dois m'acheter un ordinateur plus récent avant d'acheter Photoshop Elements ou ça devrait quand même bien fonctionner?

Merci!

--------------

Hi,

I am looking to buy Photoshop Element 2021. Is Intel 6th Generation or newer processor necessary to use Photoshop Elements or Intel 4th Generation can do a good job also?

I have only a Intel i7-4702MQ CPU de 2,2 GHz, but all others system requirements to run Phtoshop Elements, on a Fujitsu laptop T734 with Windows 10.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Performance , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the system requirements say 6th Generation is necessary, this only means that anything less will not be officially supported by Adobe.  However, it is probable that most features of the program will work on your machine. 

You can download a 30 day free trial here, and see for yourself whether the program works or not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Greg. S.! I will give a chance to the free trial...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do now an update of my last writing the Oct. 17, 2020.

After have intalled the trial version of Photoshop Elements 2021 on my laptop, I can't say it's a success. Everything was workig fine except the Photoshop Editor included in Elements that is not launching. There is a bug and I don't know why. I asked on the forum here if someone had a solution, but I had no answer.

If the trial version doesn't work, I will not go ahead with the paid version. Too bad because this software has the functions I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines