Copy link to clipboard
Photo needs to be corrected as model is blind in 1 eye and this eye needs to be opened. I know the tool for facial corrections but have been unable to do anything with just one eye.
What version of Elements do you have? There are a number of ways this might be done. Can you post the photo?
18, pix posted in my question
Greg_S,FYI, when I clicked photo for correction.jpg in the first post it put the photo in my Downloads folder.
Here is another method:
1. Using the Lasso tool roughly select her good eye. Feather the selection several pixels.
2. Copy/paste the selection onto a new layer.
3. Flip the layer horizontally.
4. Using the arrow keys, move the layer to cover the other eye.
5. Optionally use a soft eraser to remove excess from the original selection.
Here's the change if you want to download it