• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

crashing

Engaged ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 2021. It just crashed. Can I get a response? HP computer with Windows 10 home.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me guess: it crashes when you try to shut it down?  So you get a crash form where you can report it?  Yah, same thing happened to me and many others. Make sure that you have the latest version. I would recommend uninstalling your current version then re-downloading the installer, you should be able to do that from your profile page if you bought the software on the Adobe website, see here:

https://account.adobe.com/orders

Click on an order and it will show you a link to get access to your serials & downloads.

As said this has been an issue, but it got resolved for me in the latest PSE update; as such my suggestion to make sure you got the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply. I'm sure I have the latest version as I just
purchased it about two months ago. And you are right, the crash happened
when I tried to close out the image I was on. Nothing worked. Just to add
though, something crazy is going on. I just had to "sign in" to get to
Elements again, never had to do that before but I got in and was able to
open and close a photograph. !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, there has been an update last week which actually solved this issue for me. Alas, the current version of PSE is: 20210304.m.156367, you can check using "Help => System info", migth be worth checking.

If you already are at the latest version then I'm afraid I can't really help much I'm afraid. As mentioned; the recent update is what fixed it for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I will check on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Let me know if you are still facing the crash. 

You can download the latest version from https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines