• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Collage does not work

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have version PSE 2019 and the Create Collage feature does not work. First of all, the interface is different. If I select Create Collage, I get a message to select at least two pictures. After selecting two or more pictures and reselecting Create Collage, I can see a message that creating collage is in process. In about 10 seconds, the Create Collage window closes and no collage is visible. No error message.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try starting from Organizer. See if my video demo helps.

https://youtu.be/Yx0wgWSPTfE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is not that I do not know how to use the Create Collage app. The app does not work on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. Could you please confirm if the behaviour is the same when invoking the Photo Collage feature from within PSE and EO (i.e. you aren't able to get it working from either of the two applications)? 

To help us serve you better, please also share your operating system details.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Deleted my copy PSE 2019, reloaded from Adobe.com. Works as designed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines