Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating a dvd from elements premiere 14

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, first time posting on here.

I like to make dvds for my holidays and I've just finished putting one together in premiere elements 14. I've burned the ISO image to the hard drive but now i'm stuck. I thought I could burn straight from premiere to a dvd but doesn't seem to let me. I'm sure windows also used to have a "create a dvd" feature, but now I can't get what I burn to the dvd to play. I'm a bit of a computer newbie, any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?  If you are on Win 10, you can right click on the iso file in Windows Explorer and you should have an option to Burn disc image:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.02.20_13h27m40s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I’m using Windows 10. I’ve managed to figure it out within the elements premiere software and it now works! Thanks for your reply though.

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines