Highlighted

Cursor Issue

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My cursor for crop, paint brush and paint bucket have all become the same. I can't get the cursors that I originally had. Now they look like crosshairs. This is especially troubling with the paint brush, where I can no longer see the brush size in the image. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cursor Issue

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My cursor for crop, paint brush and paint bucket have all become the same. I can't get the cursors that I originally had. Now they look like crosshairs. This is especially troubling with the paint brush, where I can no longer see the brush size in the image. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the cursors in the Edit>Preferences>Display and Cursor dialog:

Snap10_2019.05.04_12h46m04s_003_.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried. Worked for a while. Thanks for your reply.

Richard

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2019 0