• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Data Usage collection app / media analysis - Photoshop Elements 2021

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to open PSE2019 on Mac, popup explaining data usage collection by Adobe and also described Media Analysis.  Activate the app, to use the OK button.  No other buttons and no way to get rid of this box.  I chose not to activate the app, very suspicious.  Eventually managed to file a crash report with Adobe.  Immediate text answer that no solution for the problem described.    Trying to change Adobe Preferences got a response that Adobe Aps would not work with selected preferences. Only way to get rid of the box was to hard boot computer. After doing so, tried open PSE but same box appeared, same problem.  I then contacted Apple Chat Support but could not resolve matter.  Because I did not purchase PSE through Apple, support would have to come from Adobe.  Just then an Adobe PSE 2021 update page appeared on my desktop.  Assume because of my crash report.  I did the update, problem solved. 

No idea what this was all about; thought maybe I was hacked.  Posted for info of others.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?