Highlighted

Deactivate Elements 12 without it being installed

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Elements 12 several years ago, activated it, then uninstalled it because I wasn't going to use it. I didn't realize I needed to deactivate it when uninstalling it. I recently sold the software but the person who bought it said they couldn't use it since I had activated it. I see it listed under my products at Adobe.com but I don't see any way to deactivate it following instructions in Adobe's help section. It says I need to click, "manage plans" but there's no option for that. How can I get it deactivated?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

wrote

I bought Elements 12 several years ago, activated it, then uninstalled it because I wasn't going to use it. I didn't realize I needed to deactivate it when uninstalling it. I recently sold the software but the person who bought it said they couldn't use it since I had activated it. I see it listed under my products at Adobe.com but I don't see any way to deactivate it following instructions in Adobe's help section. It says I need to click, "manage plans" but there's no option for that. How can I get it deactivated?

Suggest that you contact Adobe:

Contact Customer Care

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deactivate Elements 12 without it being installed

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

wrote

Contact Customer Care

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

Contact Customer Care

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hatstead  wrote

Contact Customer Care

... and make sure to say that you just want to reset your activations or they may not offer support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'll do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2019 0