• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivate old Computer

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot useing Photoshop Elements 15 on my "new" Computer, because Adobe saying I have used my SeriealNumber to often and have to deactivate old Installations. This Computer is not  available anymore.

I used the Adobe Help Center with go to Account Settings but this page only listing in Abos the Product (Elements 15) but there is not a page where my PSE15 Computers are listed. 

Now I wanted to use the Support from Adobe that they deactive my old Installation but I do not get the Page for personal contact in German.

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Try to call them:

Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is far too complicated to reach the personal customer service. Nowhere does it say "chat now" or anything like that. I donot want "first steps" or anything like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not seem so complicated, when it works properly. I wish web designers would understand that many people do not relate to, notice, or understand strange logos. They went to a lot of trouble to make something that frustrates many people.

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dukemon09 

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS Elements.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to call them:

Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines