• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivating of a PSE license on a broken computer

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My desktop computer broke down recently. I replaced it with a new one but had no chance to deactivate the PSE 13 license on the broken computer.

Installation on the new desktop failed since the license is still booked on the broken APC.

How can I transfer the PSE 13 license to the new computer ?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theoretically you should be able to install on 2 machines with a valid license. Obviously it does not work for you.

You need to contact Adobe directly. Try to initiate a chat session. The agent may indicate that this version of PSE is no longer supported. Tell him/her that you don't require support for utilization of the software, just deactivation support.

Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Adobe Customer Service and only ask to have your activatoins reset:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines