• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivating Photoshop Elements 8

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to deactivate my Adobe Photoshop Elements 8, uninstall and move it to another computer but I cannot do the deactivation.  Any help is appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can open it on the old computer, Help > Deactivate from the Editor menu.

If you can't do that, use the chat option here and ask to only have your activations reset:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, I use the link you provided to start a chat session to reset the activations.  Will there be a problem when I try to activate it on the new computer because it is an old version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sandyg61  wrote

Will there be a problem when I try to activate it on the new computer because it is an old version?

Not if Photoshop Elements will run on the new operating system.  It will run on Windows 7, but may or may not run on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I clicked on the link to "Contact Customer Care" there wasn't an option to "chat". What did I miss?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support.
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines