• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivating Premiere/Photoshop Elements License from PC I can't access

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping that the forums can help me on this as the customer care chat is absolutely slow and terrible. I had both Premiere and Photoshop Elements 14 installed on my PC (individual purchases, not a creative cloud package) but I had to suddenly reformat it due to a BSOD. Sadly, I didn't manage to deactivate the licenses because of the situation. Here's what the site specifically says regarding my issue:

Activate and deactivate Adobe products

"Have you lost access to your previous computer?    

If you cannot access the previous computer on which you installed the app—whether it was stolen, was lost, crashed, or locked—you need to contact us by chat or phone. To ensure a quick resolution, be sure to have any purchase-related information ready."

Phone support for my products are not an option according to the site. The chat support has been absolutely terrible so forums are the only method left. Can anyone help me or redirect me regarding this? I also no longer have access to the programs itself via download. When I try to click the link attached to my old e-mail receipt, the link is dead.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?