Highlighted

Desktop Ico for Organizer ??

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Elements and Premire 2020 on a new computer.  On my old computer which had 2012 programs, the Organizer was a part of the Elements Program.  NOW it seems to be a separate program.  BUT, for some reason, I don't have a separate Desktop ICON for the Organizer like I do for Elements and Premire.  How would I get an ICON ??  Or ... maybe I just don't understand how this part of the program is to be used.   

Thanks for help and direction.  

Hi Josie,

IF you're using a Windows PC and you've installed PSE2020 in the default location - do this.

1. Use the Windows Explorer to navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2020 Organizer\.
  2. Then locate PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe.
  3. Right-click on PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe and chose Send to > Desktop (create shortcut).

This will create a shortcut on your desktop that will let you startup the Organizer.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Desktop Ico for Organizer ??

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Elements and Premire 2020 on a new computer.  On my old computer which had 2012 programs, the Organizer was a part of the Elements Program.  NOW it seems to be a separate program.  BUT, for some reason, I don't have a separate Desktop ICON for the Organizer like I do for Elements and Premire.  How would I get an ICON ??  Or ... maybe I just don't understand how this part of the program is to be used.   

Thanks for help and direction.  

Hi Josie,

IF you're using a Windows PC and you've installed PSE2020 in the default location - do this.

1. Use the Windows Explorer to navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2020 Organizer\.
  3. Right-click on PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe and chose Send to > Desktop (create shortcut).

This will create a shortcut on your desktop that will let you startup the Organizer.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2019 0
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josie,

Walter in Davie, FL

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 1
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also make a separate desktop shortcut for the Editor as outlined by wchettel

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2020

PhotoshopElementsEditor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 1