• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable Autocheck of "Include in the Elements Organizer" and delete organizer Elements 2020

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to use the organizer software. Support is unavailable/unresponsive and all other answers from Google serach are unhelpful/do not work.

How can I disable this check from appearing all the time in Photoshop? I just downloaded the software and it's annoying to have this appear every time I want to save.

I would very much appreciate someone providing instructions for the Mac version of the software.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Community (forum) Help to Photoshop Elements.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"How can I disable this check from appearing all the time in Photoshop? I just downloaded the software and it's annoying to have this appear every time I want to save."

It's one of the important options when you save, so, it wll always appear, but if it is not checked, you have nothing to do. The choice is sticky. Simply ignore it and ignore the organizer if you don't want to use it.

I do not want to use the organizer software. Support is unavailable/unresponsive and all other answers from Google serach are unhelpful/do not work.

Can you post an example of a question you were not able to find the answer? Just note that it's extremely important to state which Mac OS version you are using as well as your PSE version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines