• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Displaying Photoshop Elements with a 4K screen

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a 4K screen under W10 Adobe Photoshop Elements version 10 appears in a small window with illegible menus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a 4K screen under W10 Adobe Photoshop Elements version 10 appears in a small window with illegible menus

Yes, those 4k displays were only supported in Elements 13.1.

Your software version is too old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a 4K laptop and I am interested in Photoshop Elements 2018. Did you try properties>compatibility>override high DPI scaling behaviour? If so are the tools still too small to work with on a picture? I don't understand why they are coming out with 4K screens when software are almost all supporting low resolutions, sometimes even HD is not fully supported. I thought in 2018 this problem would be addressed considering the prices!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy to get older Photoshop Elements (or any other program) display properly on high resolution screens. SEE post below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a problem of display with Photoshop Elements 2019 under windows 10. The display on my screen 4k is much too big for the main menus and very small for the secondary menus. A real disaster. What to do ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved: Windows 10, 64 bit.

Right click on photoshop icon > Properties>Compatibility > Change settings for all users > Change high DPI settings >High DPI scaling overide, check Overide high DPI scaling and CHOOSE System (application is the default). Press OK.

Works on all similarly misbehaving programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your solution. Solved the problem on my new laptop equipped with a 4K Oled screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines