Highlighted

Divide image in equal parts - Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few weeks ago, right after I installed PSE 2019, I stumbled across a filter (or effect) that "divided" my image into 3 x 3 equal sections, each one separated by an equa-width white line. What I see now in Tiles and Extrude seems to do something similar, but without the desired symmetry. Can someone please point me / redirect me to the choice that will let me reproduce this effect? Thanks.

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Arola | Adobe Community Professional

Sounds like Effects>Panels>Squares

Window>Effects

sq.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Divide image in equal parts - Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few weeks ago, right after I installed PSE 2019, I stumbled across a filter (or effect) that "divided" my image into 3 x 3 equal sections, each one separated by an equa-width white line. What I see now in Tiles and Extrude seems to do something similar, but without the desired symmetry. Can someone please point me / redirect me to the choice that will let me reproduce this effect? Thanks.

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Arola | Adobe Community Professional

Window>Effects

sq.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you want to divide an image in equal parts, could you please check these forum threads and let us know if it helps?

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1985464

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1230468

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing, Sahil. But the two threads you've suggested have to do with dividing up a large image so the parts can be printed and then joined. That's not my concern. What I'm referring to, is more for visual effect.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window>Effects

sq.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0
mkwrnck LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0