Highlighted

Does Eements 2020 support CR3 raw file format from the Canon RP camera?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I currently run Elements 15 but it does not support Canons new CR3 raw file format from the Canon RP mirrorless camera. Does Elements 2020 support CR3 files?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does Eements 2020 support CR3 raw file format from the Canon RP camera?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I currently run Elements 15 but it does not support Canons new CR3 raw file format from the Canon RP mirrorless camera. Does Elements 2020 support CR3 files?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2020 1
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I run Elements 2020 but cannot get CR3 raw files to open is this possible 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have the same problem for the 1Dx Mk3  I think its because you need RAW 12.2 installing and the latest version in Elements 2020 is 12.0 .  So have to wait for an update unless Adobe have another solution  (apart from using Full PS which has RAW at 12.2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Speedskater said:

So have to wait for an update unless Adobe have another solution (apart from using Full PS which has RAW at 12.2

You can always convert the files to DNG with the free Adobe converter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a Canon EOS R which uses .cr3 files. I have purchased a subscription to Photoshop, Lightroom, Classic, etc., but I don't like them. I'd like to just get the 2020 version of Elements and go with that instead of what I have. Will the 2020 version of Elements support my new system without converting to .DNG or any other "strings"?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0