• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dowload of Photoshop Elements 13 installer

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have a new computer, I wanted to reinstall Photoshop Elements 13.

I have a serial for that, but no DVD or CD with the installer. I found this page on adobe.com (https://helpx.adobe.com/de/photoshop-elements/kb/download-earlier-version-photoshop-elements.html/) but clicking the download links just gives me a "not found"

Can you please help me out!

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English replies okay with you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll proceed and hope you'll find this attempt somehow manageable.  As a customer just like you, I can only say this much.  In the US, you would only have access to your PSE 13 installer through the Order History section of your Adobe account.  If PSE 13 wasn't purchased directly from Adobe, it wouldn't show here.  In that case, because the software was downloaded from an e-tailer or purchased at a store on disk, you'd need to locate one of those and reintall using your original Reg # (that was also saved).  In the US, your only other option would be to purchase PSE 2020.

Ich werde weitermachen und hoffen, dass Sie meinen Versuch irgendwie beherrschbar finden. Als Kunde wie Sie kann ich nur so viel sagen. In den USA haben Sie nur über den Abschnitt "Bestellverlauf" Ihres Adobe-Kontos Zugriff auf Ihr PSE 13-Installationsprogramm. Wenn PSE 13 nicht direkt von Adobe gekauft wurde, wird es hier nicht angezeigt. In diesem Fall müssen Sie, da die Software von einem E-Tailer heruntergeladen oder in einem Geschäft auf der Festplatte gekauft wurde, eine dieser Adressen suchen und mit Ihrer ursprünglichen Registrierungsnummer (die ebenfalls gespeichert wurde) neu installieren. In den USA besteht Ihre einzige andere Option darin, PSE 2020 zu erwerben.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. Unfortuantely it is not in my "Order history section". I only see the key because I have registered it.

It's a pitty, that I now can't use this software anymore just because of a new computer. 2 weeks ago I still could use it without problems on my old machine. Seems. like I have to by sth. new

Maybe I should not support Adobe anymore and look for a alternative solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You possessed the original installer in one form or another and misplaced it.  Maybe we should be better guardians.  I've twice lost wedding rings (same marriage) and didn't blame my wife either time.  Maybe I should have. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I have (and ever had) is this card with a number on it with a link to www.adobe.com/go/getserial

That brought me to the idea to just do this activation again and suprisingly it gave me a (working) download link to an installer. I still think it could have been easier/more intuitive to get the installer, but what matters: I can use my Photoshop elements 13 again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm happy to hear that, spocket.  Everybody likes a happy ending.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines