• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download and install...

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help; while installing Photoshop Elements 2020  at 98% an error comes up and the program stops  need help; the program does not run its gets idle and asks for reinstall; did with CDrom and on line

no work at all. the error is "MSVC P140.dll"

thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Actions , Crash or freeze , Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this helps:

msvcp140dll-is-missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning Bob.

Festival thanks for trying to help me solving the "downloading" issue with the error.

I have tried but it did not work at all it brigns me to a link where i have to downlaod something

with "P100.dll" and I stoped becouse I am probalby wrong but i am afraid of making it worst.;

i am thinking on returning the "PhotoShop 2020 Elements///"  program to the vendor and ask for a refund.

thanks  I probably will try a different program (company)

Edwin N. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's your rightful call, efnoboa and best of luck to you.  Real quick before you go though, important to understand that Peru Bob's suggestion addressees deficit issues with your operating system, not Photoshop Elements 2020 software.  Installing different software on your computer isn't going to make this problem go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...

the issue is that my notebook has no problem what so ever as soon as I UNSISTALL the program " Photoshop Elements 2020" the

error disappear; and if I reinstall the mention program the error comes up again.

that is the problem is not Windows 10

is ADOBE issue.

please report it to the appropriate department.

Regards.

Edwin N .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not an Adobe issue.  You just don't have any other software installed that needs MSVC P140.dll to be installed in the operating system before you can install the software.  If you try to install another application that requires it, you will get the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines