• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Photoshop Elements 10 on new computer

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had and used the older Elements 10. Loved it! Had to get a new computer recently and would like to have Elements 10 on the new tower. Is that possible? Where can I download?

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe Elements 10 was only sold on disc.   There is probably no way to get a download of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thosperrine  wrote

I had and used the older Elements 10. Loved it! Had to get a new computer recently and would like to have Elements 10 on the new tower. Is that possible? Where can I download?

Try downloading via this link:

Download older versions of Adobe apps

Follow the instructions carefully. If you can't get it to work, you may have to contact Adobe as suggested in the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thosperrine,

I'd recommend that you Contact Customer Care ​for help regarding reinstalling and download older versions of Photoshop Elements.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines