Highlighted

Drawing Lines

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I draw a line with and arrow head on each end in Photoshop Elements 14?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

Activate the custom shape tool.

The default shapes "library" has an arrowhead. Drag it out to suit; it will come in as a separate layer called Shape 1

To get the arrow head in the other direction as well, right click on Shape 1 layer in the layers palette, and duplicate the layer,  yielding Shape 1 copy layer.

Activate the transform tool (CTRL+T) and flip the layer 180 degrees, and position appropriately.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drawing Lines

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I draw a line with and arrow head on each end in Photoshop Elements 14?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

The default shapes "library" has an arrowhead. Drag it out to suit; it will come in as a separate layer called Shape 1

To get the arrow head in the other direction as well, right click on Shape 1 layer in the layers palette, and duplicate the layer,  yielding Shape 1 copy layer.

Activate the transform tool (CTRL+T) and flip the layer 180 degrees, and position appropriately.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />

Thank you very much for this. I did get a line with an arrowhead on each end so I didn’t have to do the extra steps.

This was very helpful and time saving for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0
hatstead LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0