• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Help

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently got Photoshop Elements 15 as a gift and I'm very new to the editing world.

I uploaded a picture yesterday and as a true newbie I auto-corrected color and quite frankly I loved the results, problem is now I can't replicate the edit for the other photos.

Can anyone help me or guide me as to how to obtain the same look from the first photo on the second one? Please? or as close as possible I suppose, I realize the lighting is different.

IMG_964300.jpg IMG_9570.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many different ways to skin this cat, and I don't claim to be an expert on any of them.  But since nobody else has jumped in yet, here are a couple of thoughts to assist you with your editing.  As a novice, I think it would be worth your while to look at the Quick Edit mode of Elements 15.  See my screenshot (1),   I would recommend that you use the Before and After view (2). In the right-hand panel, you will find various editing features such as Autofix (3), Exposure, Lighting and Color, which contain a grid of thumbnails (4) that you can click on to see different looks for your image.  Each control also has a slider (5) which provides a more refined control over the feature.

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.03.13_00h17m35s_007_.png

If you want all of your photos to have the same "look and feel", then you should try the Effects panel (1) in the Quick Mode.  There are many different available looks. Click on a panel (2) and select one of the looks (3).  It will be applied immediately to your selected photo.  You can then go back to Expert mode to save the image with the new look.  Hope this helps.  Don't hesitate to come back to the forum if you need further assistance.

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.03.13_00h38m32s_009_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Greg, you are very kind, your explanation was very helpful.

I will try it just as you advised. (fingers crossed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines