• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Toolbar Missing Options

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the 2021 Adobe Photoshop Elements app and have been trying to do a face swap, but realized that my toolbar is missing many options including the auto-align and auto-blend for layers. My Edit option on the tool bar has very few options (the same 10 options from my old photoshop from 10 years ago) and I can't figure out why the newest photoshop does not have more show up on my toolbar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You are using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021, not Adobe Photoshop CC.

Adobe Photoshop Elements is very powerful but is targeted more towards home users, hobbyists, semi-professionals and business users. As such, it has a much more narrow feature set than Adobe Photoshop CC, focusing more on ease of use.

As such, Photoshop Elements 2021 does not include the Auto-Align Layers or Auto-Blend Layers features.

There is a 3rd-party add-on for Photoshop Elements, called Elements+, which does includes both these features (amongst many others) that you may be interested in:

Auto-Align Layers (elementsplus.net)

Auto-Blend Layers (elementsplus.net)

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?  They are not the same programs and Elements has fewer options than the full Photoshop CC.  If you are talking about Elements, you may be in the Quick mode rather than the Expert mode.  Quick mode has fewer tools available.  See the screenshots in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines