• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

editor stopped working buttons frozen

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the recenr 1.2 update and now elementew 2021 will load properly, butr the editor  stopped workimg.

When I select photo(w) for editing they load into the editing space normally but in smart fix a tptally different photo shows up and no editing controls have any response. I click and nothing happens. I have been forced to return to using the previous (2020) version and feel like I have just wasted m y money buting a buig laden program. Any help out there? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restart your computer, not just the program, but the entire computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Havwe done that, still have the problem, have deleted and reloaded the program, nothing helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
We can help you around this. Can you please let us know the system configuration and  so that we can look into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what info do you need? Not sure where to find it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-03-31_052331.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that the editor screen is frozen! I can open the editor but bone of the butons work so I can't open the syetem info for editir 2021.

Ant other way to get iworking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines