Highlighted

Elememts 2018 fails backup

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had the backup work reliably for long periods. It will randomly fail on folders.  Now it reaches about 70% a givers error writing files.  I can mobe the effected folder and it will reach 71% and stop on a different file. I am backing up to an external drive that otherwise works fine.  

I have reformatted the drive, created separate partitions etc.   

I have optimized the catalog and it works fine. I do not see the option to repair the catalog.  

How can I troubleshoot further?  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac, Organizer, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elememts 2018 fails backup

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had the backup work reliably for long periods. It will randomly fail on folders.  Now it reaches about 70% a givers error writing files.  I can mobe the effected folder and it will reach 71% and stop on a different file. I am backing up to an external drive that otherwise works fine.  

I have reformatted the drive, created separate partitions etc.   

I have optimized the catalog and it works fine. I do not see the option to repair the catalog.  

How can I troubleshoot further?  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac, Organizer, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?