• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 10 editor doesn't launch

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using Elements 10 successfully for many years (does all I need) it suddenly stopped launching Editor.  When I selected Editor on the Welcome screen, it failed so I couldn't even get to Organiser.  I have tried an uninstall and re-instore.  No good.  Any ideas anyone please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, PS Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry didn't see this before I posted a follow-up.  So I shall look in PS Elements.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow-up.  I went to Programs and found Elements Organiser EXE and launched it.  Then on the HOME icon I changed to select the Welcome screen so I can now at least get Organiser.  Still need Editor though.  This is not listed under Elements 10 program list (as is Organiser).  So stil need help please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines