Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix extremely small text in Elements 10 after loading in Windows 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 10, right click on the PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe

click on Properties>Compatibility>Change high DPI Settings>Override high DPI scaling behavior>System Enhanced.

Screenshot-(115).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have picked up the small text response by Jeff_Arola 

Adobe Community Professional , 

Mar 10, 2019 with thanks

and I now have the better size. However I also have what I can best describe as a flash of white in the top right corner area which obliterates what is below. I have rebooted. Can you help?

Regards

Peter Matthews UK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of photoshop elements are you using?

Can you post a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 10 on Windows 10 screenshot.jpg

PSE 10 on Windows 10. Oddly when I reloaded PSE 10 it had cleared but it is back. In the early stages of testing it I also found that attempts to clear by select All> Edit>Clear would not clear whilst my PSE2 would do that. There may be other failures tht I am not yet aware of. Thank you Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the High DPI scaling override dropdown set it to System instead of System Enhanced.

Screenshot-(306).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeff, thankyou for that. The white is removed. However the Clear
situation remains though it is easy to get around that. I appreciate your
help.
Peter Matthews UK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe changed the wording in the Edit menu after pse 2 so that Delete is what Clear was in pse 2 and Clear is what Purge was in pse 2.

10_2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that Jeff.
Peter Matthews

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this procedure on my old Computer (Windows 10) and it worked. I have now acquired a new Computer running Windows 10 Home, and it will not change the Font size. It is still very tiny. I cannot understand why not, as both Computers are running the latest version of Windows 10 (20H2). I would be grateful for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you meant the font's  (text) used in the interface, there is nothing you can do about it. The size it dispalys at is it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines