• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 11 Crashes when viewing photos in Full Screen

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Elements folder with over 50000 files but until recently this was causing few operating issues on my 2TB Lenovo PC other than it seemed to take rather longer than I would have liked to save edits and delete files from both Photoshop and the hard disk, and going by the continual use of the PC's fan seems to be making it work harder than I would have exppected for this fairly simple process. Recently, however, I'm finding it impossible to run through more than about a dozen photos in full screen mode without Organiser crashing and requiring the program to be re-opened.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem or could suggest a remedy without upgrading to a more recent version of the software? Is it in anyway related to the size of my catalogue? Previous advice suggested the number of files contained in the catalogue should not be an issue. If helpful or necessary to resolve the operating problems above, I could split the catalogue into 2 or more smaller catalogues, but would like to avoid if possible.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?