• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 11 Download Link - Support Unresponsive!

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fellow Elements owners,

My legitimate copy of Elements 11 cannot be downloaded from the website.

It is apparantly an issue of approaching support with my serial number. I have tried on 4 separate occations to politely request a download link while presenting my authentic serial and I've been told "Let me transfer you to an agent who can assist you better" up to 3 times per session. I'm getting frustrated at being punished for being a legitmate software owner through lazy customer service when this product should be downloadable from my account once the serial is verified and tied to the account (as is practice with every other company).

I'd like to ask if there is any other way of getting more prompt service or failing that a complaints service if this poor customer treatment continues. I would like to give Adobe the opportunity to rectify this quietly and am thankful in advance for any assistance.

Many thanks!

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried this link?  If you click on the "Contact us" icon at the lower right of the page, it will open a live chat with Adobe Support.  If that is where you have already tried to contact an Adobe agent, all I can suggest is try again and maybe you will get a more helpful agent.

BTW, was your original purchase a download or a DVD?  If it was a download, you should be able to access it through your Adobe account, under registred products, although I'm not sure whether this is still available for Elements 11. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase it directly from Adobe and register it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased a boxed version from a store a few years ago and have registered it on the website.

The product along with my serial is listed under "My Products" but no download option exists here nor under "Order History".  Adobe have stripped all old downloads from the website. I understand wanting to mitigate piracy but pirates will get the latest versions anyway and I feel all this does is punish loyal and honest customers - particularly when customer support is unresponsive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I undertand it, even though you have presumably lost your boxed version, it is Adobe's policy to provide you with a download for a registered non-subscription software.  However, the folk in Adobe USA are probably on a one-week holiday.  (See this link about last year's holiday.)  Therefore, non-employees like me have no way to escalate the problem you are having with customer support.  Did you in fact try the chat support link I provided you?  If you have tried everything there, come back after the New Year and we will try to help you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that Adobe is only making downloads of old software to registered users that purchased directly from Adobe.

See here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-availability.html

and here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines