Highlighted

Elements 12 and 13

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having given up on using a Macbook with a paid for version of Elements I now want to use Elements on my Windows 10 laptop. I have a disk version of Elements 12 and the serial number for a previously downloaded version 13. Will these work on a new Windows laptop now?........... or do I bin them?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 12 and 13

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having given up on using a Macbook with a paid for version of Elements I now want to use Elements on my Windows 10 laptop. I have a disk version of Elements 12 and the serial number for a previously downloaded version 13. Will these work on a new Windows laptop now?........... or do I bin them?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 15, 2020 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's official answer to that question can be found here.  As a practical matter, instances of PSE v12 and even PSE 8 still running okay on Windows 10 have been reported.  Best advice would be to install them and see what you think.

Keeping in mind however that a PSE 2020 boxed set will include a DVD installer for Windows 10, plus a DVD installer for Mac 10.5.x and is on sale right now for $70.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2020 0