Highlighted

Elements 12 and Map Interface

Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 12, have been elements for years, all of a sudden the map interface is not working, and locations tags I had used on the map have disappeared. What can I do to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 12 and Map Interface

Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 12, have been elements for years, all of a sudden the map interface is not working, and locations tags I had used on the map have disappeared. What can I do to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!

I can see the red tags but no map details, just the grey screen, Can anyone help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are aware of this issue and are working on possible solutions . For more details, please see Map does not load in Elements Organizer 11, 12, 13, and 14

Thanks,

Anwesha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working again. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines