Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 12

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Elements 12 for some time.

When I opened a folder I could see small pictures or details of pictures on the screen. I could change the details on the screen using the "View" button at the top of the page. Large icons, small icons, details etc.

Now when I open Elements, both the programme or File Manager there are no picture icons. There are still the choices of Extra Large, medium large etc and List, Content and Details but the icons just show a Blue Square. Inside which is a white square at an angle - sort of diamond shapes and inside that is a blue wheel.

I have to open every photo to see what it is.

Help! How can I get the thumbnail pictures back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you are talking about the computer operating system? Probably the files are not jpeg, but raw files or some other format. Have you changed computer or updated the operating system. You may be missing a codec to display non-standard files.

You should be able to see thumbnails in the Organizer and edit from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that. The files are a mixture of RAW and JPEG. I had the pc checked for nasties recently by pc “experts “ recently and took it back to them with this query. They deny responsibility and knowledge of a fix.

Regards

ALAN

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines