• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 13 printing problem-even though I set the printer to my canon photo printer in the print dialog box it will only print to my other printer. I d not have this problem of misdirected printers with word documents, only with elements 13

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though I set the printer to my canon photo printer in the dialog box it will only send the print to my other printer,  I have set the canon as my default printer in my computer settings as well but still no solution.  The problem of misdirection of the printers does not occur in Word, only in Elements.Photoshop Elements

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the preferences file.  See this FAQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ginsbergj,

Sorry that Photoshop Elements 13 is printing to a different printer than one you're selecting. Let 's help make this right,

Which exact version of Photoshop Elements 13 are you using? Please check that you are using the latest version (see Updates for Photoshop Elements and Camera Raw )

Also, as Greg_S has suggested, restoring the app preferences would reset the app settings to default and that might resolve any communication issues between the printer and Photoshop Elements.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines