• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 14

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded from an older iMac to a 2020 iMac. I have my original Elements 14 and Adobe advised it cannot be used with the current Catalina (something about it being 64 bit, althought Elements lists itself as 64 bit) and if I downgraded the operating system it should work. That isn't an option.  Are there any work-arounds to install Elements 14 in my current iMac? I use it for simple tasks and it's fine for my needs, I don't need a recomendation to buy the latest version, I will just do without. The Adobe download site is also not a solution as, after downloading, the "install" icon is shaded out with a note that it needs an Adobe upgrade. Just trying to use what I have.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There's no way around it, you have to either downgrade the OS or upgrade your version of Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will not work, due to Apple's change there is no work around, you will need to do without

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, from Download & Install to the Ps Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I tossed my copy and as the above response reads, I will do without.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines