Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I clear The Applied Filter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

johnc8598819  wrote

How do I clear The Applied Filter 

You should see an undo and redo button.

There is also a Undo History palette which you can open via "Window" in the Editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are in the Media tab of the Organizer, click either the All Media button on the left of the screen or the "Clear" control on the right. If you are in a different location of the program, please post a screen shot.

Snap10_2019.06.03_15h43m36s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any thing relating to this in Editor - Windows + Adobe have

just informed me that 15 no longer supported and servers shut down !!!???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, this specific error message only appears in the organizer, not in the editor.

'Filters' have two meanings:

- in the editor they are special effects to apply to an image or one of its layers.

- in the organizer, it's a conditional query to select files from your catalog by various criteria, keywords, dates, media types.

johnc8598819  wrote

+ Adobe have

just informed me that 15 no longer supported and servers shut down !!!???

This is a clear misinformation from incompetent help staff members.

What is true is that Adobe changed its policy to supply public links to download versions older than the current and the previous one. If you have bought PSE15 from Adobe directly, the download link is available in your Adobe account, otherwise you must insist that they give you a link if you can prove your purchase. The above policy is not intended to prevent users of perpetual license softwares like Photoshop or Premiere Elements to download older legitimate installers. However,  Adobe does not sell any older version than the present one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Left click on "Window" to get a drop-down. You can open the Undo History Palette.

window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to apply the filter to an adjustment layer in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines