• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 15 running slow

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after being on hold for 35 minutes when being told the hold time was 3 minutes, the tech support at Adobe told me they can't help me and the forum is my only option for assistance. I mentioned that I have seen this problem listed elsewhere, attempted the solutions and it is still not working. I was told to post my question anyway, so here is my last option before finding another program all together.

I had purchased Elements 15 previously. It ran on my last computer fine, but that computer was damaged and I needed a new one. It is a Lenovo Ideapad 330, 8GB RAM, 64 bit operating system, Intel Core 2.20Ghz processor. I downloaded the program onto this computer and it is running slow. I open an image in Editor, and my mouse just drags along the screen, stutters, and processes take time to complete.

Any suggestions? I tried the graphics card and face recommendation tips on other forum posts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What size is the hard drive and how full is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1TB and I only have only used maybe a tenth of the hard drive space currently.

I did uninstall and re-download/install the program since I commented above. This has helped but it still lags somewhat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines