Highlighted

Elements 18 printer and saving problems

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see there have been similar problems. I had an older version of Elements and never had any issues. Guess I couldn't use it with Win10 so I purchased E 18.When I try to edit and save I get a "not enough RAM" message. It doesn't matter if I start with a 160KB photo. I have tried to print a photo without any editing and it says I need to select a printer. There is no option to select one. And I never had this issue with the older version. I don't get a printer box just the error message. There were some solutions mentioned in the forum but I'm not a techie. I didn't understand what I needed to do. I just know the computer is a couple of years old and I never have a problem with any other program. I used to use Elements a lot. But this version hasn't been used.  Hate I bought it...guess a year or 2 ago now.  I use Windows 10 and have 4 GB RAM.When I click on the Elements info it says Ver 16...not sure why if it's Elements 18. I have checked for updates. Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 18 printer and saving problems

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see there have been similar problems. I had an older version of Elements and never had any issues. Guess I couldn't use it with Win10 so I purchased E 18.When I try to edit and save I get a "not enough RAM" message. It doesn't matter if I start with a 160KB photo. I have tried to print a photo without any editing and it says I need to select a printer. There is no option to select one. And I never had this issue with the older version. I don't get a printer box just the error message. There were some solutions mentioned in the forum but I'm not a techie. I didn't understand what I needed to do. I just know the computer is a couple of years old and I never have a problem with any other program. I used to use Elements a lot. But this version hasn't been used.  Hate I bought it...guess a year or 2 ago now.  I use Windows 10 and have 4 GB RAM.When I click on the Elements info it says Ver 16...not sure why if it's Elements 18. I have checked for updates. Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2019 0
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize about the error you are getting while trying to work with Photoshop Elements 2018.

Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in the article linked below to check if that helps?

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/integer-50-8-required-closest-value-inserted-photos...

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 0