• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

elements 2.0 won't load on Sierra. Why?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to load my elements version 2.0 that came with my camera. Its fine in windows ten but I have now migrated to an iMac with Sierra loaded as the OS. it will not load. What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macs aren't like Windows. Windows machines may well run 17 year old software well (not always). Macs do not do this. You need to get up to date software. This greatly increases the cost of switching platforms, and Apple don't mention it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your photoshop elements 2.0 is for windows and windows programs don't work on macs and vice versa.

And even if you had a mac version of pse 2 it still would not work on Sierra since pse 2 requires a mac running on a PowerPC processor and your mac uses an Intel processor.

As stated above your best course of action is to get a more up to date photoshop elements, which would be photoshop elements 2019, the current version adobe sells.

https://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html?promoid=V2XYKZ3B&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines