• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2018 and Epson 4740 not working together

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having quite an issue trying to print form Elements 2018 to my Epson printer WF-4740.  Message keeps saying the default printer is not there. IT IS THERE!!!!  Now, I can print everything else such a documents etc.. from other programs.  Any help would really be appreciated!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggest that you reset preferences to default, as that may fix it. In Editor on Expert tab, go to Edit>Preferences>General and reset preferences. Reboot the computer after the reset.

If that does not fix it, go on the Epson web site to see if there is a new driver for your printer. Yesterday someone had a similiar issue with a Canon machine and found an XPS driver that worked. If necessary, call Epson support for help.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop-Elements/Druck-Error/td-p/10611597

Please give a follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Did reset to default. Also updated the driver. Still can't print. Talked to Epson but of course, they blamed it on Photo shop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines