Highlighted

Elements 2019 and Catalina

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15.5.  I had been using Photoshop Elements 2019 and knew there would be compatibilty problems.  Before I screw everything up and lose my catalogs, can anyone tell me the best/easiest/cheapest solution.  Do I buy Photoshop 2020?  Do I go with the CC version?  If I do either of those, will I be able to retrieve my catalogs?  Or is there another solution?  Desperate here!

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Organizer, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 2019 and Catalina

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15.5.  I had been using Photoshop Elements 2019 and knew there would be compatibilty problems.  Before I screw everything up and lose my catalogs, can anyone tell me the best/easiest/cheapest solution.  Do I buy Photoshop 2020?  Do I go with the CC version?  If I do either of those, will I be able to retrieve my catalogs?  Or is there another solution?  Desperate here!

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Organizer, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC uses Bridge, not the catalogs.

Download the trial of PSE 2020 and see if it works OK for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0