Highlighted

Elements 2020 - Colorize Photo, Color Palette not loading

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click the Droplet Tool, but the Color Palette/All Applicable Colors are completed grayed out. I can't even click a color. Not gray scale but grayed out without an option to even click. Help!

I watched videos and did exactly how everyone else does, upload photo, click enchance - colorize photo, manual - select area to color, click droplet tool and then the color palette does nothing. Please help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 2020 - Colorize Photo, Color Palette not loading

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click the Droplet Tool, but the Color Palette/All Applicable Colors are completed grayed out. I can't even click a color. Not gray scale but grayed out without an option to even click. Help!

I watched videos and did exactly how everyone else does, upload photo, click enchance - colorize photo, manual - select area to color, click droplet tool and then the color palette does nothing. Please help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the "Photoshop" forum for you.
~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2020 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I watched videos and did exactly how everyone else does, upload photo, click enchance - colorize photo, manual - select area to color, click droplet tool (then click on your selected area with droplet) and then the color palette does nothing wakes up? 

If not, try holding down ctl-k (cmd-k on Mac) and clicking the "Reset Preferences on next launch" button. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2020 1