• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2020 Epic Fail

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Photoshop Elements 2020 a few months back and ever since all 39,000 photos on my mac can only be viewed in "grid" form. If I try to select one to view, I just get a big blank with a question mark. To add insult to injury, when I go on the website to get help, I'm told I dont have a product registered dispite the fact that I can find it on the Adobe website as registered. This is an epic fail and an absolute joke on the part of Adobe. I'd laugh about it and walk away from these products forever if I could only figure out how to restore my photos.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep in mind that this is first and foremost a user forum where users try to help each other. Reason I say this is because you're not exactly giving us much information to work with in order to try and resolve the issue. First: from whiich version did you upgrade? And what are the specs of your Mac?

To be honest I also don't understand why you'd bring up this issue only months after it happened, or is my impression incorrect? Because that too might give us leads as to the possible cause here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you please provide us with the following information?
  1. Your MacOS version
  2. When did you last update? Did you see this issue after update?
  3. Can you try reconnecting?

Thanks,

Priyanshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines