Highlighted

Elements 2020 has disappeared from my computer.

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Elements 2020 and installed it on my computer from the DVD. Later, when I went to use it, it had disappeared from my computer. It was still listed on my list of applications so I uninstlled it and reinstalled it. It was working fine. This morning, when I went to use it, it has disappeared again. What should I do?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 2020 has disappeared from my computer.

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Elements 2020 and installed it on my computer from the DVD. Later, when I went to use it, it had disappeared from my computer. It was still listed on my list of applications so I uninstlled it and reinstalled it. It was working fine. This morning, when I went to use it, it has disappeared again. What should I do?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean when you say it has disappeared from the computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0