• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2020 Internal programming error

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Elements 2020 yesterday, everything seemed normal, when it unexpectedly shut down of its own accord, three times! Restarted finished editing and shut down as normal. Oh it seemed to have lost the links to some photos, reconnected most .Started up today to reconnect remainder and import photos from Trail camera in garden (fox, badger and hedgehog ). It shut down on its own and when restarted would not show any tags, and then up came the message "internal programming error". Followed the advice on this site but update button not available to click on, followed rest of advice, new name convert and still same message. Would an uninstall and reinstall fix it? Or are there better options?

John

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the images located on an external drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I managed to get. They are still on the photos it working by uninstalling and then reinstalling with the update, the only problem is that my tags have all gone from the box to the right of the screen. They are still attached to the photos, but no master list to select from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. I managed to get it working by uninstalling and then reinstalling with the update, the only problem is that my tags have all gone from the box to the right of the screen. They are still attached to the photos, but no master list to select from.in the box to the right

Please excuse previous post, bit of an error between brain and typing finger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines