Highlighted

Elements 2020 on Windows 10 new photos/albums not appearing in iTunes

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just upgraded from Photoshop Elements 15 to Photoshop Elements 2020, running under Windows 10.   I use iTunes to copy selected albums from the Organiser onto my iPhone and iPad.  However since the upgrade any new albums I create in the Organiser are not being listed in iTunes so I can't sync them to the phone or iPad.  Additionally any new photos I add to an existing album in the Elements Organiser do not appear on the phone/iPad when I sync that album.

Suggestions welcome

TOPICS
Organizer, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 2020 on Windows 10 new photos/albums not appearing in iTunes

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just upgraded from Photoshop Elements 15 to Photoshop Elements 2020, running under Windows 10.   I use iTunes to copy selected albums from the Organiser onto my iPhone and iPad.  However since the upgrade any new albums I create in the Organiser are not being listed in iTunes so I can't sync them to the phone or iPad.  Additionally any new photos I add to an existing album in the Elements Organiser do not appear on the phone/iPad when I sync that album.

Suggestions welcome

TOPICS
Organizer, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forget which version it was, but the capability to synch the Organizer through iTunes has not been available in quite a while.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that's a shame, it was a really useful feature.   OK thanks for replying.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 0
Phinny LATEST
Enthusiast ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Side note, iTunes is no longer included in the latest Mac OS X either.  C'est la vie.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 0